Thursday, February 15, 2007

32 Months


32 Months
Originally uploaded by JenJeff.
I can't believe I missed one, but I did! Somehow I completely neglected to take Amanda's 31 month picture. I didn't even forget - it just never seemed to happen. Every evening she'd be wearing something weird, or she'd spill all over herself at dinner and be covered in stains, or she'd be grouchy and not in the mood for photos. Ah well, just one more example of how I'm not perfect!! (Like that should surprise anyone). I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.

We got some cute pics on this 32 month attempt...

I love this one:
Cutie Patootie

And although the focus was all weird on this one, it turned out kinda cute anyway...not sure exactly what she was doing when I snapped this:
Monster!

No comments: