Saturday, February 21, 2009

Christmas in Photos

The kids with their pile o' gifts on Christmas morning:
Kids with Gifts

With the manger at church (Amanda always has to visit the manger on Christmas morning to make sure Baby Jesus is there!):
Kids at the Manger

Amanda opening her big gift from Santa. I love this picture because the look on her face is the classic look of every kid opening up the gift they wanted most of all:
Just What I Wanted!

(I can't say enough about this Tag system - Amanda absolutely loves it! She loves the stories and the games, and her reading is improving all the time. I'm also very impressed with the vocabulary and concepts it introduces. My only complaint is that there aren't a lot of titles with a focus on concepts other than reading [numeracy, etc.] but I'm sure that will come with time. Highly recommended!)

Goofing off at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas day:
All Wrapped Up

No comments: