Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ice Cream Fun


Well the Amanda and Daddy show continues... Today's episode begins with a frolic at the Blue Mountain spray pool and finishes with a trip to McDonald's for some ice cream.

I'm poor so I decided I'd try and steal from my daughter. We get to the McDonald's and I only have $2.00 for 2 ice cream cones. Unfortunately a cone costs $1.05 each. Instead of teaching my daughter that her father searching for pennies on the ground in the parking lot was a game I decided to be the "adult" here and give her the ice cream.

Fortunately as we walked out she got distracted by the playroom! I was able to get about 4 or 5 licks in until she emerged from the coloured tube screaming "MINE! MINE! MINE". I calmly explained to her that there was to be no eating on the jungle apparatus. Needless to say ... she chose the ice cream. FOILED AGAIN!

No comments: